Thursday 10 August 2017

Explore Magic Little Missy Bingo


Unicorns, rainbows and lollipops are definitely a way to look alive. That is, I am an eternal optimist. Oh, and definitely add SUNSHINE to that previous list! Yes, I also know that there are many cynics in life. Life is where one puts their focus. The universe is friendly or hostile. Maybe it may be somewhere between those two. But I doubt it (forgive cynicism - chuckle). To me it's magic.

This week, while I was looking for an idea for this bingo item, a friend of mine made me on LITTLE MISS BINGO. He said it brought the "little girl" to him. With his reaction I laughed aloud. It was really a LOLL, and then it made me realize that he gave me my solution for this week's writing assignment. When living in a forced way, which means in a controlled manner, it is usually - in my experience - difficult and unauthorized. That's why, what life means, taught me to trust the process ... trust the magic that can bring life and spontaneity.


Okay, so on to LITTLE MISS BINGO --- This bingo game is made by COZY GAMES. They offer 80 ball and 90 ball bingo games that feature "good feel" themes and great graphics. Plus the 80 and 90 ball versions appeal to the fast wishes that the new millennium and new technologies have promoted in all of us. COZY hails from the Isle of Man ... and it's a beautiful, magical island located in the Irish Sea between England and Ireland. Apparently, the island was created by two fighting giants. A giant, in Ireland, shot a piece of land and threw it on a giant in Scotland. The landmass fell short and landed in the Irish Sea, creating the Isle of Man. Curiously, the Isle of Man could actually be fit, in a lake in Ireland. Go figure! Regardless of your gender, look LITTLE MISS BINGO and look for your little inner lady or sir. And have a magic week / weekend!

Get her and enjoy 888 ladies bingo sites UK are the hottest online gaming today with a whole lot of thrilling features. Here you can also visit new bingo Sites UK and online bingo sites UK with latest and updated offers


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Demographics of New Bingo Sites UK Players

If you return twenty years, most of the people would say that bingo could be a game reserved just for old women. However, in recent y...