Friday 28 July 2017

EXPLORE BINGO FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS


 I know what you think; friends with benefits lead the mind on a particular risky path. For me, I consider friends with benefits to be the friends I make at bingo. I've met some of the most amazing people online and off while playing bingo. I like to get to know them in my local bingo club because the benefits of turning loyal bundles of med bingo players are endless.

When I was newcomer at my bingo club, I had no one except me and me. After several sessions, I have known a lot of ordinary players. We had to chat and before we knew, we saved each other's chairs. If you're just like me, you have that lucky table. No other table will do this if someone else has taken your place, it can be a big problem. Fortunately, I have friends in high places, so this is no longer a problem. As long as they do not go on vacation, that is.

I walked a bit late to get to bingo. The cat set out the front door which is another story. Anyway, I was so worried that I would miss the first session or worse, my table would be taken. When I got there, I was pleasantly surprised to find that one of the regulars had placed some of their items on the table to keep it for me.



I've also got to know the bingo staff. They make sure they let me know when all special offers run so I never miss something. If I have forgotten a coupon, let them slide me because they know me and know that I often play. If new slots are introduced, I'm one of the first to know.
There are real benefits to having friends with bingo. You win what you lose, but they are always with you. It pays to be a member of a club, and there is no better club on earth than a bingo club!

Read our review on the new bingo sites UK here and Learn more about 888 ladies bingo sites UK, top bingo Sites UK where you can find the latest king jackpot and online slots sites UK for More Info Visit popularbingosites.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Demographics of New Bingo Sites UK Players

If you return twenty years, most of the people would say that bingo could be a game reserved just for old women. However, in recent y...